What is Fluoxymesterone?
Fluoxymesterone, also known as Halotestin, is a potent steroid widely used in medical field. It is an androgenic-anabolic steroid, a synthetic derivative of testosterone, but it's 17 times stronger. In medicine it treats androgen deficiency in men, delayed puberty in boys, and certain types of breast cancer in women. Bodybuilders use it due to its strong androgenic properties. It greatly increases strength and aggression, making it suitable for powerlifting and other strength-focused sports. Some athletes also use it to enhance performance and endurance.
How to use Halotestin in bodybuilding?
When it comes to bodybuilding, Halotestin is popular for its exceptional androgenic effects. It provides fast and significant increases in strength and power. Bodybuilders looking to push their limits and achieve their peak performance often turn to halotestin to enhance their abilities.
The recommended dosage of halotestin for bodybuilding purposes usually ranges from 10 to 20 mg. Certainly, the dose can be increased up to 40mg if you have experience or your body tolerates it well. Fluoxymesterone kicks in especially fast, you will feel the boost in strength in around 2 hours, and the half-life is around 9 hours.
Contradictions and Side Effects
This medication is contraindicated for certain groups of people, including:
- Individuals with hormone-related cancers. Due to androgenic properties, Halotestin can stimulate the growth of certain hormone-sensitive cancers.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women. This drug can have harmful effects on the developing fetus or newborn.
- Individuals with liver or cardiovascular problems. Basically, Halotestin is metabolized by the liver, increasing the risk of worsen liver function. Also, it can have negative effects on cardiovascular system, increasing the risk of heart attacks, strokes, or blood clots.
As any other medication, Halotestin can cause side effects which include:
- Androgenic side effects, which include increased facial and body hair growth, deepening of the voice and acne.
- Liver toxicity. Inappropriate use can lead to liver problems, such as liver tumors, jaundice, and elevated liver enzymes.
- Virilization in females. Female users have a high risk of deepening of the voice, growth of facial and body hair, and menstrual irregularities.
- Mood and behavioral changes. Halotestin can affect mood and behavior, leading to increased irritability, mood swings, and aggression.
- Natural Testosterone production suppression. As any other steroid, this medicine suppresses natural testosterone production. In order to restore the production, you must undergo post-cycle therapy.
In conclusion, we do not recommend Halotestin to women, children, and individuals under the age of 18. It is also important to avoid consuming alcohol to minimize the chance of several side effects. Turn to a healthcare professional in case of encountering any side effect mentioned above.
How to order Fluoxymesterone online?
When looking for Halotestin for sale, choosing a reliable source is essential. ZPHC store is a trusted online source, that offers only high-quality products at affordable prices. Ordering process is as easy as it can get. Just add your products to the cart, fill the shipping information and proceed to payment.